Do You Still Stay Up All Night?
Real Social News
1. In Hangzhou, China, a 22-year-old girl stayed up late and worked overtime for 4 or 5 consecutive days until 4-5 in the morning. She suddenly fell ill and the rescue failed.
2. A female programmer born in the 1990s stayed up late and worked overtime, which caused a lot of hair loss, and her eyebrows also fell out.
3. A 17-year-old Thai youth played games all night, resulting in sudden death at the computer desk.
It Has Many Disadvantages and No Advantages!!!
- Vision Loss, Hair Loss
- Severe Dark Circles
- Skin Acne, Spots
- Decline Of Memory
- Stomach Crisis
- Decrease In Immunity
- Tinnitus Deafness
- Affect Fertility
- Irregular Menstruation
- Easily Angered
- Look Haggard
The Precursor Signal of Sudden Death!
- Often Slow Heartbeat, Feeling Light
- Sleepy Every Day, Get Enough Sleep, Still Feel Tired
- Painful Eyes, Blurred Vision, Occasional Darkening
- Unresponsiveness, Severe Memory Loss
- Cervical Stiffness, Easy Numbness Of Hands And Feet
- Insufficient Blood Supply To The Brain, Migraines
- Chest Tightness, Bad Breath
- Auditory Hallucinations, Pale
How To Prevent It？
- Rest Early!
- Try To Go To Bed Before 12 o'clock To Avoid Overwork
- Eat A Balanced Diet, Don't Be Picky Eaters
- Take It Easy And Don't Stress Yourself Out
- Appropriate Exercise
- Regular Physical Examination
- No Smoking
- Keep Calm, Stay Optimistic
Hope you enjoyed this article and stay tuned for more info.